Saturday, October 07, 2006

firstly

term 4 just started *cry*
today went to max brenner with doggie n sam
saw joseph there and on msn he said
' finally i know where mb is...'
that meant he was there for the first time right?

ohwell then it was corporate night
yay i love the song we sang at the end
all of my days and magnificient
yea although sometimes the band plays it too loud
the lyrics of the songs are gd and the sermon are appropriate also

then me n doggie went to laguna to get snacks
muahaha me got mochi ^^
and doggie got her seaweed and more seaweed haha

had been cracking my brain to think of ideas for drama
ohmygdness why is trinity making life so hard for us
mimic teachers? horror movie?
i dunno...

finally, yes i love my friends (in reply to sam's post) hee...
give me a hug~
* for the previous termbreak, i actually spent 19 out of 20 days with doggie.
hahaha interesting yea?

net shall sleep early now
but its 12.48am already... hai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home