Saturday, December 02, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MAMA!!!
the words on the turtle not very clear eh?
it says '给MUM FROM MEIMEI' =)
mama now working very hard together with papa
hopefully she enjoys the company of the school kids and dun stress herself too much
yay when i go back to singapore, i can help to take care of the pupils, especially the noisy ones
u all better becareful... if u guys dare to disturb them while they are driving... u are going to get it from me
u really dun wan to see me flare up! muahaha *evil grin*
a lot of the times people will ask me if im closer to my mama or papa
actually it reallly depends
that day with layleng, i was saying that i cant go shopping with my papa becos in the end i'll probably end up with nothing
papa is very 细心 so he will check every product he intends to buy very carefully
and most of the time he will find a problem with it and end up not buying
my sister is just like him... so both of them can shop together (they see something they like... they will read the description, check the outter surface... the inner components... and eventually spend half or sometimes an hour on just ONE item) O.O
and me n my mama will shop separately (we see something we like n is nice n not too expensive... we buy)
mama i want to go shopping with u arr!
heee and i want to eat the scones that u bake at home!
i cant wait to be home... then we can have a belated birthday celebration! (this reminds me that im going to the last person back home... becos cheche will be home two days before me eh!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home