Monday, October 09, 2006

bored (un-boost-ed)

so sian
very sian
*screams*
im writing this entry becos doggie reminded me to
haha see... im not a blog person

so, yup had my first drama meeting today
all those crazy ideas from bryce n lay *faints*
and the more emotional ideas from me n anthony
see the difference between science n arts ppl - drastic
but im sure arts n science can mix together n work well ^^

after eap doggie went to lygon boost with samsam
she went without me?!?!
how can she do that?!?!
i want my raspberry burst n man-go wild~!!!

not having boost was bad enough, then chem lect
patricia gave new set of notes *cry*
why like that?
so many things to study ar... How?

tmr ashash birthday
Happy Birthday!
dinner. Yes? No? i dunno

net looks forward to fri at starbucks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home