Saturday, December 09, 2006

HappyBirthdayCheche!!!

i love my darling sister!
she's my only sibling.

my biological sister n sister in Christ.
my longterm room.mate.
my friend.
my confidant.
my tutor.
my quarelling opponent.

^^ what will become of me without her...

dear Lord
thankyou for my family and thankyou for giving me a sister who accompanied me throughout these 17 years
thankyou for giving me her, simply her
she's been tolerant of my temper n forgiving n patient n loving towards me
even at times when we have different opinions and quarrel, it was those times that brought us even closer
and thankyou God even for the chance for us to study n live in a different place
because this i feel, helped us to communicate better n understand each other well
personally i think when we shared a room like in singapore, we just dun seem to have a very close relationship
Father, You gave me everything
and all things n all the plans work out for good
may me n my sister continue to glorify You wherever we may be
be it together or separated in different states
that we do Your work and serve in Your Kingdom n walk in the path You planned for us
Father thankyou
in God's dearest name
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home