Tuesday, October 10, 2006

fan

today was my drama second meeting
yay finished the story outlineS
wanted jack to decide a story between the two but he only said
" i think both stories are fine... you guys need to yea... talk more n put them into scenes and decide how you want to deliver the story to the audience "
okay, so there was no conclusion, was there?

okay then first thing i got home from sch
doggie ask me go her place for dinner but i ate le
then she tell me term 3 results out on tcole *faints*
once i reach home got surprise waiting for me

so my results... not too bad la
but must maintain ninety plus for term 4 then can get my average of 90 to get into optom
arrhhhggg!!!
sounds so hard
must study study study study study study study study study study arrrr....
i want to stay in melb uni, i dun mind going to monash or syd, but i still prefer melb uni
I LOVE MELB U!
but it would be best if i can get scholarship n get subsidy for sch fees
5 years eh! so expensive
but i think i have the interest to do that coursehai... i'll continue to pray for God's will and see where He leads me to

Then I said, 'Here I am - it is written about me
in the scroll -
I have come to do you will, O God.'
-Heb 10:7-

doggie, sam, dajie, kwann, ash, lay...
all of u must push me to study okay
even if u dun wan to study, must make me study ya?
very important wor... if not i might not be able to stay in melb, along swanston next year le
*cry*




net deep in thoughts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home