Saturday, October 28, 2006

happy birthday andy!

emmaus shephard 老了!

looking back to the way i got to know andy...
zhinzhin mentioned about him to me before
about his studies, criminology n law kind of course
and how he get H1 for essays
*abish*

then one time zhinzhin brought me to SSCoC, now CCCoC
for corporate night
we realised andy's sis is my 学姐 in tms
then dunno out of wad reason
started to quarrel
wahaha or in a nicer way... talk loudly only la
first time... quarrel
how nice a first impression can it be =P

yea then emmaus had a prayer walk
they came by my place n rang me from my room
asked if i want to join them... so yup

from then on
i go for cell ^^

and so this is my cell leader
and he has grown old today
haha ^^

continue to grow and stay strong in Christ!
im sure our Father has great plans for you
gambate~

a birthday song we sing in my church back in spore
" happy birthday to you,
only one will not do.
born again in salvation,
how many have you? "

1 Comments:

Blogger @NdY said...

Hey net net...thanks for everything. You've really been a joy to watch grow, and I hope in the Lord's time you will become a mature and well moulded Christian.

3:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home