Saturday, October 21, 2006

u made my day

i want to puke!
had a really early birthday out-in-the-city celebration with samsam
wanted to go koko black
but they only had the desserts after 6pm
so we went for pasta at ferarrithen walk down to city in the 'typhoon'
so freezing cold today especially when its in the shade
brrrr...
went to get some snacks at myer
muahaha those were good food~ yumm
then went to mb, for those who dunno, that stands for max brenner^^
thats a place, second in line after koko black for chocolate delicacies
when we were halfway done with the food, we were already full to the very very top
*burp*
i want to puke!
chocolate has always been a fav among us
but we nv imagined that one day (that was today) it could make us 反胃

but still i love chocolates ^^
it makes me happy

something else made me happy too
something that happened in the morning
something that began from 10.41am till 11.49am
im happy and it was you who made my day so great
and ur few words telling me to work hard n pay attention during chem support
helped me concentrate rather well in class ^^
u made my day but did i?
*shurgs*
maybe im happy just the way we are now
im not hoping for more
becos im afraid i'll be disappointed
just keep things as it is now ^^
everytime u talk to me
even if its just that few lines
my mood is so so much better
and this... doggie n samsam knows

and this is how we spend out time together...


dark choc iced kind of thing. strawberry n passionfruit mixed-up. lychee plus coconut in a mess with ice.

drinking up the final bit. but i still couldnt pour it down in the end. =(

the positive result after chocolate consumption. muahaha.

net is happy now and thats enough


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home