Tuesday, October 24, 2006

today is 23rd Oct!
doesnt it sound very familiar
Happy Birthday to SAMSAM!!!

haha last night was online
me n doggie wait till 12.00am
then doggie rang samsam
i tagged samsam
doggie posted a loveletter on her blog
and i wrote a testimonial for samsam

haha very busy n exciting moment when i striked 12.00am

then today lunch at DH
me n doggie were waiting for kwann to msg us
to say that samsam n ppl have already reached DH
then me n doggie can start going there
with the present n cake

while walking there
doggie became very excited and hyper
cannot control her laughter
u nv know how scary that scene was =S

yay then we got things ready n sang the birthday song for samsam
haha emmanuel n scott n friends were at another table
they cheered for samsam too!
and hope u like the present doggie n me gave to u
hopefully they suit u ya? ^^
i think i like the card best. hehe

going to go yoyogi later
cold noodles? (samsam)
sashimi? (doggie)
me... i haven decide

but yea
last night when i told my mama about the robber incident
i haven finish saying
she ask me, " wad did u lose?"
i was like, " nothing... in the end everything was fine... only that the interval was a little scary"
then i continued the story
mama ask again, " u dun lie to us ar... if u lose anything must report to police eh"

mama was worried
she freaked out a bit
she scared got something happen to me
during the call i was okay
after i put down the phone
*cry* mummie~

but with a prayer before i went to bed
i slept very well throughout the night
from 2.30am till 10.30am
my heart was at peace
because i left everything to God



















net is under God's umbrella

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home