Wednesday, October 25, 2006

mini pearls

samsam got the mini pearls
and didnt leave any left for me
waaaaa...... *cry*
i ended up with ice pearl red tea with pudding jelly
hahaha half the cup was filled with added ingredients
___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________
edit

it was doggie who had the mini pearls
she used samsam phone to call me
and i didnt differentiate their voice
haha both of them must be so mad now
arrrhhhhh
sorry!
___________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________
!!! today is my last and final practical class and bio lect
FANTASTIC~ ^^
hehe

u know... that day that robber
i saw him pass by astorial today
at about 6.30pm, while i was waiting for lay to come down
he walk pass... but nv see me
and i didnt dare to go out of the building to see where he went
=S scary
i got a feeling he went to lygon to try his luck
lygon seems to be a very possible place where robbers like to dwell

but hopefully i wont bump into him
dunno if he will recognise
maybe God is trying to teach me to always trust in him
He will bring me through
there was two sermons not long ago that talked about prayer
and i picked up the habit of praying more regularly than before
and this time
i really experienced the power of prayer

' The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.'
- Psalm 28:7 -


' Trust in the LORD and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.'
- Psalm 37:3 -

' When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid...'
- Psalm 56:3,4 -

dun freak out net...
you'll be fine...

and drama practice today was better than i expected
the fishes cooperated very well
yay!
aja aja! jiayou! gambate! keep going!
jackjack seven will give a great performance
lay-anthony-bryce-net
paranoid fish-husband fish-pregnant fish-stupid mermaid ^^
need to get our plot set out well eh
still a bit messy =P

net loves to talk to Him through prayer

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!
THE ONE WHO CALLED YOU IS ME!!!! ME!!!!!!

-__-

WAKAO!

MY VOICE YOU ALSO CANNOT RECOGNIZE AR?!

10:51 PM

 
Blogger babymoo the polar said...

hao la... dui bu qi

u scold me before le... here u still want to scold =(

9:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home