Monday, October 16, 2006

pinkish

yay papa got an MP3 for me
and its PINK
duno how exactly it looks like but im sure its nice
anyway im not very into technology kinda thing
simple stuffs can le ^^
so happy!

yea papa reminded me to pray for God's will
especially about nx year
about where i will be going
to study
to live
to grow spiritually
i want to obey Him
teach me and help me Lord, Father

yup tmr is the big day
my eap presentation
hai get it over and done with
and i'll be finished
finished with presentations for the year (not including drama) -.-

so yup photos of wirawan's surprise belated birthday dinner
these are totally art pieces, dun u think so? ^^
sweet indulgence (quote from my eap speech) haha.
now u know why i love koko black so much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home