Thursday, October 12, 2006

yay today went for musuem trip during prac class
went to see dinos and evolution
crap la. me? evolve from apes? chimps?
走开啦!
don't anyone try to put wild thoughts into me!

okay then me n lay went for slurpy
muahaha was craving for it the whole morning at the musuem
so freaking hot today. 31 degrees max.
heat stroke ar...

so busy. very busy. very very busy.
so i shall list the things to do now:
1. eap speech
2. drama script
3. revision which includes
- whole year of maths
- so uninteresting n heaps of biology (DNA etc)
- tonnes to memorise chemistry

FAINTS

and there is just a few days more than a month to exams
how?!?! and i need to get my at least 90% average.

haiyo... jiu ming ar

never mind. tmr get yoghurt icecream. tmr tmr go starbucks with doggie.
these should give me enough boost to study.
ah... boost. Boost. BOOST! yes and either saturday or sunday, i shall get my rasberry ripe.
^^ yay~

friday is brit's birthday. oct 13.
brit this year cant celebrate with you
=( so sad. now i yearn to go back to singapore even more le
miss you so much
miss your mum's cooking also
i wanna play bridge and mahjong
the T.L.C.s i want to go back la!
let me skip final exams and just take average of term 1-3 results okay?
okayla... be nice
hai...

net shall stop dreaming n crapping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home